Thursday, August 8, 2013

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #38 Top Selections

Hello Magnolia fans...
Its time to announce the DT's top selections for our
Baby Challenge,
but first...where were you guys this week?!
We had so few entries, and no expert entries this week :(
We sure hope you are all enjoying your summer
and hope youll get back to crafting soon!
Beginner



Intermediate



Expert
No entries this time
Our prize winner is
 2. Davinia 
Please email me (Rina) at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize.

5 comments:

  1. Grats to the winners, I would have loved to enter but sadly have no magnolia baby stamps as yet (the wish list is growing ever longer lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Thank you so much for selecting me as top me as top beginner.
    You have made my day.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I am speechless!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both you ladies your cards are Beautiful well deserved.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete